Building a sustainable future
through water logistics

Can I install a water tank by myself?

If the tank is to be used solely for garden use, then in most cases yes.

But if you want to cross connect with your town water supply, than you will need a licenced plumber to carry out the work. As this will need to be inspected by your local water authority.

Get Some Assistance

Call Us

Sales 02 4988 5000
  Call Sales
Service 02 4988 5088
Emergency breakdowns, available 365 days a year Call Service

Visit Us

Get Directions

Civcon Water Services
2 Motto Lane
Heatherbrae, NSW 2324
Civcon Water Services Vehicles

Email Us