Septic Systems & Septic Tanks (Wastewater)
Septic System & Septic Tank Brands
Septic System Info
We can provide a large range of products to suit your requirements, whether that be Wastewater treatment, septic systems, pump stations, pump wells, control units, pumps, float switches, Irrigation.
Civcon are the preferred supplier to Lord Howe Island a World Heritage listed site, for Fuji Clean wastewater treatment systems and associated products. Providing quality products in line with industry main-stays like EnviroCycle and BioCycle.
Civcon Water Services are the only company in the greater Hunter region to have display units of septic systems, septic tanks and wastewater treatment systems. For customers to look at and understand the process of treatment.
We also have working displays of spray irrigation and a suspended display of subsurface dripline, to give the end user a clear understanding of what they are getting and how it works.
Over the years council Environmental Health Inspectors (EHO's) and local wastewater affiliated companies have used our display as a training facility for new staff to gain a better understanding of septic systems and the wastewater process.
- What are wastewater treatment tanks made of?
- What size septic system do I need?
- Do septic systems require council approval?
- Changes within wastewater treatment system standards
- Selecting an AWTS/STS
- Requirements for servicing aerated wastewater systems
- Maintaining an evapotranspiration system
- Subsurface irrigation install process
- Do I need to be careful of the products I use in the home, when I have a wastewater treatment system?
- Does the system require servicing?
- What type of Irrigation can I have?
- How much power do the systems use?
- Aerated Wastewater Treatment System Servicing
- Sludge Removal