Warranty & Returns
All products sold by Civcon Water Services are covered by manufactures warranty. We are a wholesale online sales company and supplying high quality products. If an item requires repair, though unlikely the buyer will need to ship the item back to us at their expense, or use a local warranty repair company approved by the manufacturer.
Civcon Water Services offers a 100% replacement guarantee if products are returned within 7 days from the sale of the goods with proof of purchase. The warranty applies to any manufacturing defect that causes the product to not perform as outlined in the manufacturer’s specifications. Civcon Water Services will inspect all warranty claims and will judge them on a case by case basis. Civcon Water Services will not warrant minor scratches, dents or grazes that do not affect the overall operation of the product.
Our pumping products are supplied with a 7 day replacement guarantee thus providing total confidence in the product and after sales support. The 7 day replacement guarantee is provided to all new products purchased from our online website. This guarantee is not provided for sales stock.
In the event that one of our pumping or assosiated products are (is) returned then in simple terms the following actions will ensue;
- Customer returns reportedly faulty product to Civcon Water Services within 7 days of delivery.
- An authorised representative of Civcon Water Services will assess the product for the reported fault and determine whether the product was used for its intended purpose and as per manufacturer’s instructions. All product replacement and repairs will only be determined at the discretion of Civcon Water Services.
- If the product is deemed to have failed whilst being used in an appropriate manner and should the reported fault be one that Civcon Water Services feel is not cost effective for repair then authorisation will be given within 2 working days for a replacement model to be dispatched to the customer or a credit provided accordingly.
- If the product is deemed to have failed whilst being used in an appropriate manner and should the reported fault be considered cost effective for repair, Civcon Water Services will authorise the product to be repaired and shipped within five business days from receipt of the product unless otherwise stated.
- All reported faults and issues will be recorded, maintained and analysed by Civcon Water Services.
Defective or Damaged Items
We try to ensure that all items we sell are defect-free, but sometimes a mistake will slip by. If you receive a defective item, let us know and we’ll arrange for a replacement at no cost to you.
If an item is damaged in shipping, please retain all packing materials and email us via our contact form so that we can arrange for a replacement to be sent to you at no cost.
If it's not right, we want to make it right. Most items may be returned in unused condition within 7 days of purchase, subject to the following terms. If the product has not been returned within 14 days a 15% restocking fee will be required and all return delivery expense will be paid by the purchaser.
Please call us on 1300 307 635 before returning any merchandise!
General Exchanges and Refunds
Only items in new, unused condition will be accepted for an exchange or refund. Items you return may be either exchanged or refunded, as you specify. Refunds will be issued in the same tender as your original purchase.