Reln inspection cap 145mm (000983)
About the 000983
RELN’s complete range of purpose designed septic and holding tanks take quality, safety, and flexibility to the next level. The range is Australian Standards Approved and comes with a 15-year warranty. Designed with unique stepped ribs for greater strength, a reinforced base ring to prevent crushing, and a UV protected lid with manhole cover, RELN Septic and Holding tanks are the most complete systems in Australia.
Septic Tanks provide an onsite sewage disposal system for homes in rural or remote locations. Effluent flows from the toilet, bathroom, laundry, and kitchen into a tank, where liquids, fats, oils, and solids are separated. Bacteria in the septic tank consumes the effluent and leaves behind a liquid which flows on to an evapo-transpiration field. The liquid is evaporated by wind and sun or transpired through plants.
- 15 year warranty – All our of RELN Septic & Holding Tanks come with a 15 year warranty.
- Australian Standards Approved – The range is approved to the AS/NZS1546:1:2008 On-site domestic wastewater treatments units – Septic Tanks Certificate No. AMI 1651
- Unique stepped ribs – Provides greater strength and durability
- Reinforced structural brace ring – Prevents crushing
- Available in 3200L and 4000L – For flexibility and increased capacity
- UV Protected Lid & Manhole cover
- Easy to install and transport – Lightweight and suitable for easy and cost-effective transport
- Specifying Tank Capacity – RELN recommends customers contact their local council for specific tank capacity requirements before purchasing a septic tank.